Friday, 8 August 2014

SUMMER IN THE AIR

This is the outfit I wore while I was on my vacation.This bag I wore in few other posts because I really love it and I'm obsessed with it.


summer outfits,outfits with crop top,outfits with high waisted shorts,summer 2014 outfits,outfits with mint bag



summer outfits,outfits with crop top,outfits with high waisted shorts,summer 2014 outfits,outfits with mint bag

summer outfits,outfits with crop top,outfits with high waisted shorts,summer 2014 outfits,outfits with mint bag

summer outfits,outfits with crop top,outfits with high waisted shorts,summer 2014 outfits,outfits with mint bag

summer outfits,outfits with crop top,outfits with high waisted shorts,summer 2014 outfits,outfits with mint bag



                                                                         Crop top-Tally weijl
                                                                                  Ballet flats- H&M
                                                                          Bag- Deichmann
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

26 comments:

  1. I am in love with your whole outfit! It looks perfect together! The top is a nice bright colour which reinforces the whole outfit and the shorts look great too love the shade! :)

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity of the outfit! Very casual, and the colors all look great together :) Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crop top! I have such a weakness for lace. Gorgeous nails too, the colours go together perfectly.
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this outfit so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sweet! I wish I could pull off shorts like those. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing weekend! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! That bag is such a pretty color I'd wear it a lot too ;)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bag, it's my favorite color!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    New post is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Outfit!!

    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bag! Cute oufit!

    Xo,
    Edwige| http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit and I like your style! Casual yet chic! I can understand why you're obsessed with your bag - it's such a pretty colour and design! xx

    Beautee Beauty | Malaysian/UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete