20 July 2014

SUMMER MAKEUP


summer makeup,summer 2014 makeup,simple makeup look


Ok,so I thought I knew what I'm going to write for this post but when I started writing it,I forgot everything,is that ever happened to you?
When it comes to makeup I'm not an expert and I don't wear makeup very often.I wanted to
share with you all my summer makeup.It's very simple because I don't like wearing to much makeup, especially in the summer when is so hot.In my opinion,when it comes to makeup, less is more.We all are beautiful with or without makeup.You don't need makeup to feel and be beautiful,you are beautiful :) 


summer makeup,summer 2014 makeup,simple makeup look

summer makeup,summer 2014 makeup,simple makeup look

summer makeup,summer 2014 makeup,simple makeup look

summer makeup,summer 2014 makeup,simple makeup look




                                                 
                                                     What do you think about this makeup look? 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

37 comments:

  1. So cute and lovely! I also love purity in the summertime! No fat eyeliners which dissolves in the water!

    Kisses

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on you, suits you beautifully, perfect for summer and sunshine.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment <3

      Delete
  3. Hi dear! I found your blog through IFB and I asked for your friendship. I do not know anything about make-up!! Fortunate you. I would love to be an expert like you! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post, nice pictures. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estás muy guapa así.
    Besos. http://thediaryofmycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with a simple make up


    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous ! Simple but polished !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice blog! pictures are amazing!

    http://www.agabierko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! Very simple and beautiful! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, just found your blog, and it's great to find other people around my age blogging too :) Want to follow each other through Google Friend Connect and on Bloglovin'? I would appreciate it! And this look is great! You don't need much to look beautiful :) Mckenzie xx
    www.mckenziechannon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  11. Very pretty and natural looking makeup look! I really love the pink cheeks and lips!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. U look gorgeous!!

    Xx
    Isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely gorgeous! Same I dont really wear make-up; but just lip-gloss, mascara and concealer! I wonder how someone can where a lot of make-up in this weather! Also I followed you #77, if you five minutes to spare please do follow back. It means a lot :)

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment.Of course,just followed you :)

      Delete
  14. awww this makeup is perfect and suits you and anyone for summer time. loving the blush.

    bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this simple makeup, it really suits you!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love your hair and the simple makeup!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look real cute. Love the lip color :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete